Women's Synthetic Driver
Special Price $6.95 Regular Price $14.99
You Save 54% ($8.04)
Only %1 left
Made with the durable MiraXP2™ water-resistant synthetic suede, this driver will keep your fingers warm and dry in rough conditions, but feathery soft for equine activities. Easy-On™ cuff with shirred elastic wrist facilitates quick on and off use, while tightening the shell material to the hand for a secure fit and providing an additional preventative measure to block debris from further entering the glove.
- Durable tan MiraX2™ suede synthetic leather provides flexible, long-lasting protection
- Easy-On™ cuff with shirred elastic wrist facilitates quick on & off use, while tightening the shell material to the hand for a secure fit & providing an additional preventative measure to block debris from further entering the glove
- Turned MiraX2™ suede synthetic leather hem is a simple rolled hem that creates a finished look & helps prevent fraying
- Out-seam index finger provides the smooth, comfortable feel of a seamless interior & eliminates rub points that often accompany bunched material typically inside the glove
- Ergonomic keystone thumb design, which includes an extra sewn-in piece of material, offers flexible, full-range of motion & helps to prevent hand fatigue
|Suggested Uses||Equine, Equipment Operation, Farm & Ranch|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Hang to dry, ensuring cuff remains open to allow air to access the interior of the glove.|
|Material Contents||100% Synthic Leather|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review