Women's HydroFlector™ Lined Water-Resistant Synthetic Driver
Only %1 left
The best offense against wet weather is a HydroFlector™ defense. These lined synthetic drivers shrug off snow, sleet, and rain with their water-resistant construction. Their microfiber material feels soft like suede, and they’re fully machine washable, so toss them in with the laundry when the job’s done.
- Durable tan full MiraXP2™ water-resistant suede synthetic leather with burgundy snowflake imprint on back-of-hand provides excellent protection in wet conditions & long-lasting durability, while remaining soft & flexible
- Easy-On™ cuff with shirred elastic wrist facilitates quick on & off use, while tightening the shell material to the hand for a secure fit & providing an additional preventative measure to block debris from further entering the glove
- Pieced burgundy fabric hem incorporates an added piece of material, which creates a finished look, holds all layers of the glove together, & prevents fraying
- Out-seam index finger design provides the smooth, comfortable feel of a seamless interior & eliminates rub points that often accompany bunched material typically inside the glove
- Ergonomic keystone thumb design, which includes an extra sewn-in piece of material, offers flexible, full-range of motion & helps to prevent hand fatigue
- High-performance signature Heatkeep® thermal insulation, laminated to a soft TR2 inner lining, provides superior heat-retention by trapping heat, repelling the cold, & wicking away moisture
- Gunn cut pattern allows for fewer seams between the fingers, reduces the exposure of seams in high-wear areas of the palm, & allows the back-of hand base material to remain seamless for longer wear & comfort
|Features||Thermal, Washable, Water-Resistant|
|Suggested Uses||Equine, Equipment Operation, Farm & Ranch, Snow & Ice Removal|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Hang to dry, ensuring cuff remains open to allow air to access the interior of the glove.|
|Material Contents||60% Nylon, 40% Polyurethane; Fill: 100% Polyester|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review