KincoPro™ Handler™ Synthetic with Pull-Strap
Only %1 left
Handle the job like a pro in the KincoPro™ Handler™. Featuring textured silicone coating along the palm—our most grippy material—they give you exceptional grip for holding hardware and performing tasks like hammering and wrenching. Back-of-hand padding and reinforced fingertips let you take on heavy-duty jobs from mechanical work to construction, and a stretchy pull-strap cinches down around your wrist for a secure fit every time.
- Form-fitting, stretchable black polyester-spandex fabric back-of-hand provides a snug fit
- Durable black MiraX2™ suede synthetic leather provides long-lasting palm protection coated with textured slipNOT!® silicone for extreme grip control
- Neoprene wrist with adjustable hook & loop rubber pull-strap cuff provides a custom fit
- Red pieced polyester-spandex fabric hem incorporates an added piece of material, which creates a finished look & prevents fraying
- Flexible, ribbed neoprene knuckle padding provides impact protection
- Black MiraX2™ suede synthetic leather patches at the distal end of the fingers provide a protective barrier around the fingernails & fingertips, which reinforces the base material & seams for added wear
- Form-fitting fourchette finger design offers a snug fit, while allowing for the natural extension & contraction of finger movement
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, provides added flexibility & comfort
- Quick-drying terry cloth on thumb for convenient sweat absorption
|Suggested Uses||Automotive & Mechanical, Construction & Hardware, Metal & Glass Handling, Small Parts Handling, Warehouse & Box Handling|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Hang to dry, ensuring cuff remains open to allow air to access the interior of the glove.|
|Material Contents||Back-of-Hand (80% Polyester 20% Spandex); Palm (40% Polyurethane, 60% Nylon, 100% Silicon Ink)|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||Indonesia, Pakistan|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review