KincoPro™ Rose Handler™ with Gauntlet
Special Price $9.95 Regular Price $19.99
You Save 50% ($10.04)
Only %1 left
Stay comfortably protected during prickly pruning jobs with the KincoPro™ Rose Handler™. Their 6” extended gauntlet cuff will keep your forearms free from snags on thorny bushes, while a tough-as-nails blend of premium full grain pigskin and Mirax2™ suede synthetic leather delivers exceptional puncture resistance and pliability. When you’re through with the job, simply toss them in the washer for easy cleaning.
- Pearl premium full grain pigskin protects the hand with exceptional durability, & due to its porous nature, remains soft & flexible after getting wet
- Durable, long lasting MiraX2™ suede synthetic leather reinforcement palm & fingertip patches, strategically placed in high-contact areas, protect palm & fingertips in critical wear zones for added longevity
- Black heavy-duty, reinforced nylon fabric 6” extended gauntlet cuff protects forearms for tough pruning jobs
- Shirred elastic tightens the shell material to the shape of the hand above the widening of the palm & provides an additional preventative measure to block particles from further entering the glove
- Wrap-around index finger design creates increased durability & comfort, & ensures that the high-rub areas on the exterior of the finger are not compromised by potential thread or seam failures
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, offers additional flexibility & comfort
- Gunn cut pattern allows for fewer seams between the fingers, reduces the exposure of seams in high-wear areas of the palm, & allows the back-of-hand base material to remain seamless for longer wear & comfort
- Leather welt at high-contact base of middle & ring fingers reinforces seam strength & durability
- Gender-neutral design encourages use by both men & women
|Features||Abrasion-Resistant, Genuine Leather, Puncture-Resistant|
|Suggested Uses||Farm & Ranch, Home Improvement & DIY, Lawn & Garden|
|Care Instructions||Do not wash. Spot treatment only.|
|Material Warning||This product is made of genuine leather. Leather is a natural product derived from animal hides and, therefore, differs from hide to hide. Variations such as dents, scars, scratches, or wrinkles in the texture of the leather should not be considered a fault, but inherent of the natural beauty and uniqueness of the leather. Each piece of leather can vary in color, surface markings, strength, thickness, and density. In kind, the dyes used on the leather can adhere differently during the tanning process causing irregularities in the consistency and depth of the color. While we do our best to match left and right hands of each pair, differences may occur.|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, lead and/or lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review