Alyeska® Black Lined Knit Shell Half-Finger with Convertible Mitt Hood
Special Price $20.95 Regular Price $41.99
You Save 50% ($21.04)
Only %1 left
Perfect for everyday use or on the job when you need your fingers warm. A seamless glove that provides dexterity and comfort while retaining warmth where heat often escapes the body first. PVC dots on the palm creates additional grip control, allowing for a full range of motion and a magnet concealed in top-of-hand keeps the convertible mitt hood in place allowing your fingers to move freely.
- Double-layered knit shell using black thermal 7-gauge tight-knit acrylic-wool blend outer shell & terry-loop 100% acrylic inner liner locks in warmth with seamless, soft comfort
- PVC dots on palm provide additional grip control & allow for a full range of motion
- Magnet concealed into the back-of-hand & top of mitt keeps convertible mitt hood in place when not in use to allow fingers to move freely
- Continuous acrylic-wool blend & elastic knit wrist provides a seamless, snug fit at pulse-point, which helps to retain warmth where heat often escapes the body, & helps to prevent debris from infiltrating the glove
- Seamless design provides dexterity & comfort
- Half-finger design provides additional flexibility to complete tasks requiring full dexterity
- Mitt shell pattern reduces the amount of surface area exposed to the cold & helps retain the heat of the entire hand
|Features||Slip-Resistant, Thermal, Washable|
|Suggested Uses||Farm & Ranch, Hunting, Outdoor Recreation, Snow & Ice Removal|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Hang to dry, ensuring cuff remains open to allow air to access the interior of the glove.|
|Material Contents||Acrylic 57%, Wool 39%, PVC 4%|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review