Alyeska® Unlined Mitt
You Save 29% ($7.04)
- Tan thermal 7-gauge tight-knit acrylic-wool blend knit shell locks in warmth with seamless, soft comfort
- Continuous acrylic-wool blend & elastic knit wrist provides a seamless, snug fit at pulse-point, which helps to retain warmth where heat often escapes the body, & helps to prevent debris from infiltrating the glove
- Seamless design provides dexterity & comfort
- Mitt shell pattern reduces the amount of surface area exposed to the cold & helps retain the heat of the entire hand
- Designed as mitten liner to be worn with unlined chopper mitt (1931)
|Suggested Uses||Farm & Ranch, Outdoor Recreation, Wood Chopping & Logging|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Hang to dry, ensuring cuff remains open to allow air to access the interior of the glove.|
|Material Contents||48% Acrylic, 52% Wool|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|