Alyeska® Lined Knit Shell Half-Finger with Convertible Mitt Hood
Only %1 left
When it comes to work in winter weather, the well-prepared always have a game plan—and the Alyeska® ragg wool glove is part of it. Featuring the next-level warmth of a double-layer wool and acrylic knit shell with an inner thermal liner, these gloves protect your hands in even the coldest conditions. PVC dots on the palm give you slip-resistant grip for handling tools, and the convertible hood quickly turns mitt to half-finger glove.
- Double-layered knit shell using tan thermal 7-gauge tight-knit acrylic-wool blend outer shell & terry-loop 100% acrylic inner liner locks in warmth with seamless, soft comfort
- PVC dots on palm provide additional grip control & allow for a full range of motion
- Magnet concealed into the back-of-hand & top of mitt keeps convertible mitt hood in place when not in use to allow fingers to move freely
- Continuous acrylic-wool blend & elastic knit wrist provides a seamless, snug fit at pulse-point, which helps to retain warmth Seamless design provides dexterity & comfort
- Half-finger design provides additional flexibility to complete tasks requiring full dexterity
- Mitt shell pattern reduces the amount of surface area exposed to the cold & helps retain the heat of the entire hand
|Features||Slip-Resistant, Thermal, Washable|
|Suggested Uses||Farm & Ranch, Hunting, Outdoor Recreation, Snow & Ice Removal|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Hang to dry, ensuring cuff remains open to allow air to access the interior of the glove.|
|Material Contents||Acrylic 56%, Wool 40%, PVC 4%|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review