Women’s KincoPro™ Coral Synthetic with SlipNOT!® Dots
Only %1 left
Do you have a job requiring a high degree of dexterity and expert grip? Look no further than these KincoPro™ synthetic gloves. If you worry about mishandling valuable merchandise, fear not thanks to the gloves’ slipNOT!® dots designed to give you better control of, and a commanding grip on, anything you’re handling. Quick-drying terry cloth on the thumb wicks away sweat, while a mix of MiraG2™ grain synthetic leather and polyester-spandex fabric delivers durable, breathable protection. Available in women’s-specific sizing.
- Form-fitting four-way stretch coral polyester-spandex fabric back-of-hand provides a comfortable, soft, & snug fit
- Durable tan MiraG2™️ grain synthetic leather provides flexible, long-lasting palm protection
- slipNOT!®️ silicone dots on palm & fingers provide additional grip control & allow for comfortable hand movement
- Easy-On™️ cuff with double shirred elastic wrist facilitates quick on & off use, while tightening the shell material to the hand for a secure fit & providing an additional preventative measure to block debris from further entering the glove
- Pull-tab on cuff helps reduce stress on wrist seams when pulling gloves on & off
- Purple pieced polyester-spandex fabric hem incorporates an added piece of material, which creates a finished look & prevents fraying
- Conjoined fourchette finger design utilizes polyester-spandex fabric proximal to the hand to offer a snug fit & to help eliminate bunching between fingers, along with MiraG2™️ grain synthetic leather on the distal ends of each finger to provide additional durability
- Tan MiraG2™️ grain synthetic leather patches at the distal end of the fingers provide a protective barrier around the fingernails & fingertips, which reinforces the base material & seams for added wear
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, offers additional flexibility & comfort
- Tan MiraG2™️ grain synthetic leather reinforcement patch, sewn into the critical wear zone between the thumb & index finger, guards seam from thread failure & provides additional protection against base material failure
- Purple quick-drying terry cloth on thumb offers convenient option for sweat absorption
|Suggested Uses||Farm & Ranch, Home Improvement & DIY, Lawn & Garden, Merchandise & Material Handling|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Hang to dry, ensuring cuff remains open to allow air to access the interior of the glove.|
|Material Contents||Back-of-Hand (80% Polyester, 20% Spandex); Palm (50% Polyurethane, 50% Polyester)|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||Pakistan|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review