KincoPro™ Lined Light-Duty Blue Synthetic
Only %1 left
Even though they’re meant for lighter jobs, these lined synthetic gloves pull double-duty with a mix of lightweight and durable materials. Ideal for everything from gardening projects to farm labor, their form-fitting blend of golden grain synthetic leather and polyester delivers exceptional grip, padded knuckle protection and long-lasting wear. The thermal inner lining will keep your hands warm and comfy in cold weather.
- Breathable blue vented polyester fabric back-of-hand provides a comfortable & snug fit
- Durable golden MiraG2™️ grain synthetic leather provides flexible, long-lasting palm protection & optimal grip control
- Easy-On™️ cuff with shirred elastic wrist facilitates quick on & off use, while tightening the shell material to the hand for a secure fit & providing an additional preventative measure to block debris from further entering the glove
- Pull-tab on cuff helps reduce stress on wrist seams when pulling gloves on & off
- Black pieced polyester fabric hem incorporates an added piece of material, which creates a finished look, holds all layers of the glove together, & prevents fraying
- Foam padded knuckle protection helps to guard against bumps & abrasions
- Fourchette finger design offers a snug fit, while allowing for the natural extension & contraction of finger movement
- Wrap-around index finger design creates increased durability & comfort, & ensures that the high-rub areas on the exterior of the finger are not compromised by potential thread or seam failures
- Golden MiraG2™️ grain synthetic leather patches at the distal end of the fingers provide a protective barrier around the fingernails & fingertips, which reinforces the base material & seams for added wear
- Patent pending Rhombold™ thumb incorporates a gusset in the saddle of the hand, which allows the thumb to move more freely & eliminates common pinch points & bunching
- High-performance signature Heatkeep®️ thermal insulation, laminated to a soft TR2 inner lining, provides superior heat-retention by trapping heat, repelling the cold, & wicking away moisture
|Features||Slip-Resistant, Thermal, Washable|
|Suggested Uses||Equipment Operation, Farm & Ranch, Home Improvement & DIY, Outdoor Recreation|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Hang to dry, ensuring cuff remains open to allow air to access the interior of the glove.|
|Registrations and Trademarks||Patent Pending|
|Material Contents||Back-of-Hand (100% Polyester); Palm (50% Polyurethane, 50% Polyester); Fill (100% Polyester)|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review