Kids' 1927® Lined Grain Leather Palm with Safety Cuff
Only %1 left
A scaled-down version of our 1927® men’s and women’s gloves, these are made for miniature hands. With Heatkeep™ thermal insulation, they’re sure to keep your child’s hands comfy in winter weather, and feature our trademarked Otto™ striped cotton-blend canvas on top of a tan full grain leather palm for a glove that’s both breathable and highly durable—perfect for when they want to tag along on farm chores, snow removal, and home improvement projects. A sewn-in knuckle strap adds protection from scuffs and scrapes, while a starched safety cuff keeps their wrist out of harm’s way.
- Trademarked Otto™ striped cotton-blend canvas fabric on the back-of-hand offers lightweight, breathable coverage
- Tan full grain leather palm provides flexible, long-lasting protection
- Lined Otto™ striped cotton-blend canvas fabric starched safety cuff guards wrist from outside elements & helps to trap heat & deflect debris when layered over long sleeves
- Shirred elastic tightens the shell material to the shape of the hand above the widening of the palm & provides an additional preventative measure to block particles from further entering the glove
- Turned cotton-blend canvas fabric hem is a simple rolled hem that creates a finished look & helps prevent fraying
- Grain leather knuckle strap provides added protection from bumps & abrasions
- Wrap-around index finger design creates increased durability & comfort, & ensures that the high-rub areas on the exterior of the finger are not compromised by potential thread or seam failures
- Grain leather patches at the distal end of the fingers provide a protective barrier around the fingernails & fingertips, which reinforces the base material & seams for added wear
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, offers additional flexibility & comfort
- High-performance signature Heatkeep® thermal insulation, laminated to a soft TR2 inner lining, provides superior heat-retention by trapping heat, repelling the cold, & wicking away moisture
- Gunn cut pattern allows for fewer seams between the fingers, reduces the exposure of seams in high-wear areas of the palm, & allows the back-of hand base material to remain seamless for longer wear & comfort
|Features||Genuine Leather, Thermal|
|Suggested Uses||Being a Little Helper, Construction & Hardware, Farm & Ranch, Snow & Ice Removal|
|Care Instructions||Do not wash. Spot treatment only.|
|Registrations and Trademarks||U.S. Registered Trademark No. 2363934, U.S. Trademark No. 2821121, & Canada Registration No. TMA954,733|
|Material Contents||Shell (70% Leather, 30% Polyester); Fill (100% Polyester)|
|Material Warning||This product is made of genuine leather. Leather is a natural product derived from animal hides and, therefore, differs from hide to hide. Variations such as dents, scars, scratches, or wrinkles in the texture of the leather should not be considered a fault, but inherent of the natural beauty and uniqueness of the leather. Each piece of leather can vary in color, surface markings, strength, thickness, and density. In kind, the dyes used on the leather can adhere differently during the tanning process causing irregularities in the consistency and depth of the color. While we do our best to match left and right hands of each pair, differences may occur.|
This style contains PFAS. Countrywide, states are enacting bills to limit and/or ban the use of PFAS chemicals. We support this effort and are actively working with our suppliers to eliminate the use of potentially harmful chemicals in our products and to meet the compliance requirements of each state.
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, lead and/or lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||India|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review