1927® Lined Premium Grain Pigskin Palm with Safety Cuff
Only %1 left
Really a hybrid of glove and go-getter. Blending your input and our innovation, we built a glove that not only protects you on the job, but also helps you be more productive. Whether you are on the farm or construction site, the lined premium grain pigskin takes on the dirty work so you get things done. Comfortably. Built with superior materials for superior performance, this glove is designed for efficiency, keeping your hands safe and having your back.
- Trademarked Otto™ striped cotton-blend canvas fabric on the back-of-hand offers lightweight, breathable coverage
- Golden premium grain pigskin protects the palm with exceptional durability, & due to its porous nature, remains soft & flexible after getting wet
- Lined Otto™ striped cotton-blend canvas fabric heavy-starched safety cuff guards wrist from outside elements & helps to trap heat & deflect debris when layered over long sleeves
- Shirred elastic tightens the shell material to the shape of the hand above the widening of the palm & provides an additional preventative measure to block particles from further entering the glove
- Turned cotton-blend canvas fabric hem is a simple rolled hem that creates a finished look & helps prevent fraying
- Leather palm extending to the wrist offers additional inner-wrist protection & reduces stress & damage to the seam
- Golden premium grain pigskin knuckle strap provides added protection from bumps & abrasions
- Wrap-around index finger design creates increased durability & comfort, & ensures that the high-rub areas on the exterior of the finger are not compromised by potential thread or seam failures
- Golden premium grain pigskin patches at the distal end of the fingers provide a protective barrier around the fingernails & fingertips, which reinforces the base material & seams for added wear
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, offers additional flexibility & comfort
- High-performance signature Heatkeep® thermal insulation, laminated to a soft TR2 inner lining, provides superior heat-retention by trapping heat, repelling the cold, & wicking away moisture
- Gunn cut pattern allows for fewer seams between the fingers, reduces the exposure of seams in high-wear areas of the palm, & allows the back-of hand base material to remain seamless for longer wear & comfort
- Leather welt at high-contact base of middle & ring fingers reinforces seam strength & durability
- Pairing hook keeps gloves together when not in use
|Features||Genuine Leather, Thermal|
|Suggested Uses||Construction & Hardware, Farm & Ranch, Snow & Ice Removal|
|Care Instructions||Do not wash. Spot treatment only.|
|Registrations and Trademarks||U.S. Registered Trademark No. 2363934, U.S. Trademark No. 2821121, & Canada Registration No. TMA954,733|
|Material Contents||Shell (70% Pigskin Leather, 20% Polyester, 10% Cotton); Fill (100% Polyester)|
|Material Warning||This product is made of genuine leather. Leather is a natural product derived from animal hides and, therefore, differs from hide to hide. Variations such as dents, scars, scratches, or wrinkles in the texture of the leather should not be considered a fault, but inherent of the natural beauty and uniqueness of the leather. Each piece of leather can vary in color, surface markings, strength, thickness, and density. In kind, the dyes used on the leather can adhere differently during the tanning process causing irregularities in the consistency and depth of the color. While we do our best to match left and right hands of each pair, differences may occur.|
This style contains PFAS. Countrywide, states are enacting bills to limit and/or ban the use of PFAS chemicals. We support this effort and are actively working with our suppliers to eliminate the use of potentially harmful chemicals in our products and to meet the compliance requirements of each state.
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, lead and/or lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review