We are not responsible for the content on, or privacy practices of, any non-Kinco.com web site to which this Site links or that links to this Site.
Kinco® will not collect any personal information about you except when specifically and knowingly provided by you. Examples of such information are name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, e-mail address, credit card information and customer preferences data. Examples of ways in which we may collect such information from you include the following:
- Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of this Site or ordering products, you must complete a registration form. When registering, you will be prompted to provide certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card number. In addition, you may also be asked to provide your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and perhaps for your gender. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your order(s), to communicate with you about your order and this Site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you.
- E-mail Addresses. Some areas of the Site allow you to enter your e-mail address for purposes including, but not limited to: registering for the e-mail newsletter, blog, or opening a Kinco® account.
- Cookies. Like most other websites, Kinco® uses cookie technology throughout this Site. A cookie is a small removable data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies are used to provide customers with tighter security, customized content, tracking of orders and shopping cart items. Unfortunately, customers who turn off cookies in their browser settings may not be able to shop from this Site. However, customers who have disable cookies can still place orders over the telephone by contacting our customer service number at 1-800-547-5410. THIS SITE’S COOKIES DO NOT AND CANNOT INFILTRATE A USER’S HARD DRIVE TO GATHER A USER’S CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Our cookies are not “spyware”!
We do not sell or rent information about our customers and all information provided to Kinco® remains absolutely confidential, except that:
- We may share aggregate or summary information regarding our customers with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data will never identify you personally.
- We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, mailing house, fulfillment company or web host) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you/your business- in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
- We will use your personal information to communicate with you about your orders and deliveries, and we may send you a confirmation e-mail when you register/place an order with us. Also, if you submit your e-mail address to register for our blog, e-mail newsletter, or to open a Kinco® account, we use it to deliver the information to you.
- We may be required to disclose such information in response to subpoenas, court orders, requests from law- enforcement officials or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law.
- We may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of the winner of any online sweepstakes, marketing campaigns, or any other sales event.
Protecting Your Information
Shopping on the Site is easy, secure and worry-free. We have taken reasonable measures to protect your personal information and to ensure that your order and your credit card information are safe and secure. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption technology that works with Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 3.0 and above), Netscape Navigator (versions 2.0 and above), and AOL (AOL 3.0 and above), and the Site’s security has been tested & verified by McAfee Secure Sign. SSL is considered the industry standard and is among the leading software available to encrypt online transactions. Your personal information including your name, credit card number and address is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted over the Internet. Regardless of these efforts, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, any information you transmit to us is sent at your own risk.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
The Fair Credit Billing Act states that your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent credit card charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any amount up to the full $50.00, Kinco® will cover the entire liability, up to the full $50.00.
If you suspect unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card according to its reporting rules and procedures.
Please note that Kinco® will cover this liability only if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at Kinco® online shopping while using our secure server.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have collected personally identifiable information from a user of the Site who is under the age of thirteen, we will remove that child’s personal information from our files.
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending e-mails to your e-mail address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can submit your request for removal to Kinco®’s Customer Service team via our contact form. Please clearly label the subject line “Opt Out/Corrections,” and do not e-mail your credit-card number or other sensitive information.
Offline Collection, Use & Disclosure of Information
Questions & Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue via our contact form.