Lined Premium Grain & Suede Pigskin Driver with Omni-Cuff™
Only %1 left
When the job is tough you’ll be tougher in these pigskin drivers. Great for day-to-day work in cold, these drivers give you that durable, worn-in feel that gets better with every use. Thermal insulation keeps you warm, with an innovative cuff you can wear on the inside or outside of the glove.
- Golden premium suede pigskin back-of-hand & golden premium grain pigskin palm protects the hand with exceptional durability, & due to its porous nature, remains soft & flexible after getting wet
- Omni-Cuff™ design allows the adjoining wrist material to be worn outside or inside the glove, giving the user the ability to better regulate their body temperature
- Comfortable, form-fitting polyester & elastic knit wrist at pulse-point helps retain warmth
- Reinforcement leather pull-tab added to knit wrist helps to reduce stress on the cuff seams & avoids stretching the knit when pulling gloves on & off
- Shirred elastic tightens the shell material to the shape of the hand above the widening of the palm & provides an additional preventative measure to block particles from further entering the glove
- Out-seam index finger provides the smooth, comfortable feel of a seamless interior & eliminates rub points that often accompany bunched material typically inside the glove
- Ergonomic keystone thumb design, which includes an extra sewn-in piece of material, offers flexible, full-range of motion & helps to prevent hand fatigue
- High-performance signature Heatkeep® thermal insulation, laminated to a soft TR2 inner lining, provides superior heat-retention by trapping heat, repelling the cold, & wicking away moisture
- Gunn cut pattern allows for fewer seams between the fingers, reduces the exposure of seams in high-wear areas of the palm, & allows the back-of-hand-of hand base material to remain seamless for longer wear & comfort
- Leather welt at high-contact base of middle & ring fingers reinforces seam strength & durability
- Pairing hook keeps gloves together when not in use
|Features||Genuine Leather, Thermal|
|Suggested Uses||Construction & Hardware, Farm & Ranch, Outdoor Recreation|
|Care Instructions||Do not wash. Spot treatment only.|
|Material Contents||Shell (90% Pigskin Leather, 10% Polyester); Fill (100% Polyester)|
|Material Warning||This product is made of genuine leather. Leather is a natural product derived from animal hides and, therefore, differs from hide to hide. Variations such as dents, scars, scratches, or wrinkles in the texture of the leather should not be considered a fault, but inherent of the natural beauty and uniqueness of the leather. Each piece of leather can vary in color, surface markings, strength, thickness, and density. In kind, the dyes used on the leather can adhere differently during the tanning process causing irregularities in the consistency and depth of the color. While we do our best to match left and right hands of each pair, differences may occur.|
This style contains PFAS. Countrywide, states are enacting bills to limit and/or ban the use of PFAS chemicals. We support this effort and are actively working with our suppliers to eliminate the use of potentially harmful chemicals in our products and to meet the compliance requirements of each state.
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, lead and/or lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review