Lined Heavy-Duty Premium Grain & Suede Pigskin Ski Glove with Omni-Cuff™
Only %1 left
Whether the cold is your workspace or playground, you’re going to need a glove that keeps you warm and toasty. These lined pigskin gloves meet the demands of the mountain with an exceptionally durable mix of grain and suede construction. Foam padding and a neoprene-thermal inner layer add even more reinforcement against the elements, while the heavyweight Heatkeep® thermal insulation keeps hands warm and dry in low temperatures. Use the provided Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather™ packet to shield you from wet conditions.
- Golden premium suede pigskin back-of-hand & golden premium full grain pigskin palm protects the hand with exceptional durability, & due to its porous nature, remains soft & flexible after getting wet
- Golden suede pigskin patches added onto the full-palm & fingers reinforce the high-wear areas of the glove to ensure this workhorse will stand up to heavy abuse; & due to a lack of dexterity, the finger patches are not included on size small
- Patches sewn with extra-strength Draylon® thread prevent thread failure due to extended wear & high-abrasion applications
- Omni-Cuff™ design allows the adjoining wrist material to be worn outside or inside the glove, giving the user the ability to better regulate their body temperature
- Comfortable, form-fitting polyester & elastic knit wrist at pulse-point, helps to retain warmth where heat often escapes the body, & prevents debris from infiltrating the glove
- Reinforcement leather pull-tab added to knit wrist helps to reduce stress on the cuff seams & avoids stretching the knit when pulling gloves on & off
- Shirred elastic tightens the shell material to the shape of the hand above the widening of the palm in order to provide a more conformed fit
- Foam padded knuckle strap with neoprene back-of-hand inner layer offers extra protection from bumps & abrasions while providing additional thermal insulation
- Out-seam index finger provides the smooth, comfortable feel of a seamless interior & eliminates rub points that often accompany bunched material typically inside the glove
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, offers additional flexibility & comfort
- Heavyweight high-performance signature Heatkeep® thermal insulation, laminated to a soft TR2 inner lining, provides superior heat-retention by trapping heat, repelling the cold, & wicking away moisture
- Gunn cut pattern allows for fewer seams between the fingers, reduces the exposure of seams in high-wear areas of the palm, & allows the back-of-hand-of hand base material to remain seamless for longer wear & comfort
- Leather welt at high-contact base of middle & ring fingers reinforces seam strength & durability
- Pairing hook keeps gloves together when not in use
- Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather™ packet included for at-home application of waterproofing treatment
|Features||Abrasion-Resistant, Genuine Leather, Puncture-Resistant, Thermal, Waterproof|
|Suggested Uses||Cold Storage, Farm & Ranch, Outdoor Recreation, Snow & Ice Removal, Wood Chopping & Logging|
|Care Instructions||Do not wash. Spot treatment only.|
|Material Contents||Shell (90% Pigskin Leather, 10% Polyester); Fill (100% Polyester)|
|Material Warning||This product is made of genuine leather. Leather is a natural product derived from animal hides and, therefore, differs from hide to hide. Variations such as dents, scars, scratches, or wrinkles in the texture of the leather should not be considered a fault, but inherent of the natural beauty and uniqueness of the leather. Each piece of leather can vary in color, surface markings, strength, thickness, and density. In kind, the dyes used on the leather can adhere differently during the tanning process causing irregularities in the consistency and depth of the color. While we do our best to match left and right hands of each pair, differences may occur.|
This style contains PFAS. Countrywide, states are enacting bills to limit and/or ban the use of PFAS chemicals. We support this effort and are actively working with our suppliers to eliminate the use of potentially harmful chemicals in our products and to meet the compliance requirements of each state.
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, lead and/or lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review