24 oz Hot Mill Chore
- Natural white 24 oz. weight hot mill chore fabric keeps out heat & provides superior comfort
- Natural white cotton canvas fabric back-of-hand provides added protection
- White canvas knuckle strap provides added protection from bumps & abrasions
- Cotton canvas fabric safety cuff provides wrist protection while allowing for ventilation & quick removal
- Straight thumb design, sewn perpendicular to the wrist, helps to ensure a firm grip
- Clute cut pattern, comprised of multiple pieces of material on the back-of-hand, utilizes a single piece of fabric on the palm for a seamless, comfortable fit
|Suggested Uses||Farm & Ranch, Mining, Welding|
|Care Instructions||Do not wash.|
|Material Contents||60% Cotton, 40% Polyester|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|