Lined 9 oz Brown Jersey
Only %1 left
From snow and ice removal to irrigation work to towing and winching in cold weather, these lined 9 oz. heavyweight jersey gloves keep your hands comfortably warm and moving easily with their flexible, two-way stretch jersey fabric with a fleece lining. An Easy-On™ cuff makes them a breeze to pull on and off and even blocks debris from getting inside. When your work is done, simply throw them in the washer for easy cleaning.
- Brown 9 oz. heavyweight two-way stretch jersey fabric is form-fitting & breathable
- Easy-On™ cuff with shirred elastic wrist facilitates quick on & off use, while tightening the shell material to the hand for a secure fit & providing an additional preventative measure to block debris from further entering the glove
- Pieced fabric hem incorporates an added piece of material, which creates a finished look & prevents fraying
- Straight thumb design, sewn perpendicular to the wrist, helps to ensure a firm grip
- Red cotton fleece thermal lining provides a comfortable barrier on the interior of the glove
- Gunn cut pattern featuring a seamless back-of-hand & one "gunn" seam at the base of the two middle fingers, provides better wear & comfort
|Suggested Uses||Irrigation & Pipe, Snow & Ice Removal, Towing & Winching|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Tumble dry on low.|
|Material Contents||50% Cotton, 50% Polyester|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review