HydroFlector™ Water-Resistant Premium Grain Goatskin Driver
Only %1 left
These supremely soft yet strong goatskin gloves are your go-to when you work in wet conditions. Their aquaHIDE™ water-blocking additive repels water to keep your hands dry, and a shirred elastic band in their Easy-On™ cuff cinches down against your wrist for a secure fit every time. A highly flexible ergonomic keystone thumb gives you a full range of motion—perfect for meticulous handiwork, including assembly, fabrication, and utility work.
- Cream aquaHIDE™ water-resistant premium full grain goatskin provides excellent durability paired with ample dexterity & pliability while keeping your hands dry
- Easy-On™️ cuff with shirred elastic wrist facilitates quick on & off use, while tightening the shell material to the hand for a secure fit & providing an additional preventative measure to block debris from further entering the glove
- Pieced aquaHIDE™️ goatskin leather hem incorporates an added piece of material, which creates a finished look, holds all layers of the glove together, & prevents fraying
- Out-seam index finger provides the smooth, comfortable feel of a seamless interior & eliminates rub points that often accompany bunched material typically inside the glove
- Ergonomic keystone thumb design, which includes an extra sewn-in piece of material, offers flexible, full-range of motion & helps to prevent hand fatigue
- Gunn cut pattern allows for fewer seams between the fingers, reduces the exposure of seams in high-wear areas of the palm, & allows the back-of hand base material to remain seamless for longer wear & comfort
- Leather welt at high-contact base of middle & ring fingers reinforces seam strength & durability
|Features||Genuine Leather, Water-Resistant|
|Suggested Uses||Equipment Operation, Farm & Ranch, Home Improvement & DIY, Lawn & Garden|
|Care Instructions||Do not wash. Spot treatment only.|
|Material Contents||100% Goatskin Leather|
|Material Warning||This product is made of genuine leather. Leather is a natural product derived from animal hides and, therefore, differs from hide to hide. Variations such as dents, scars, scratches, or wrinkles in the texture of the leather should not be considered a fault, but inherent of the natural beauty and uniqueness of the leather. Each piece of leather can vary in color, surface markings, strength, thickness, and density. In kind, the dyes used on the leather can adhere differently during the tanning process causing irregularities in the consistency and depth of the color. While we do our best to match left and right hands of each pair, differences may occur.|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, lead and/or lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||India|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review