KincoPro™ HydroFlector™ Lined Water-Resistant Premium Grain Buffalo & Synthetic Hybrid
Only %1 left
From construction to farm work to snow and ice removal to outdoor recreation, these lined buffalo leather and polyester-spandex hybrid gloves work for a variety of jobs. Their durable, stretchy design features a water-resistant coating at the fingertips for better grip in wet weather. Heatkeep™ thermal insulation guarantees your hands stay comfortable when the temperature dips, and a no-fuss cuff lets you pull them on and off easily.
- Black polyester-spandex fabric on the back-of-hand that is laminated to a TPU membrane provides a waterproof barrier to keep hands dry
- Rust aquaHIDE™️ water-resistant premium grain buffalo, utilized on the palm & knuckles, protects the hand with excellent abrasion & puncture resistance, & provides superior durability
- Easy-On™️ cuff with shirred elastic wrist facilitates quick on & off use, while tightening the shell material to the hand for a secure fit & providing an additional preventative measure to block debris from further entering the glove
- Rust pieced polyurethane fabric hem incorporates an added piece of material, which creates a finished look, holds all layers of the glove together, & prevents fraying
- Wrap-around index finger design creates increased durability & comfort, & ensures that the high-rub areas on the exterior of the finger are not compromised by potential thread or seam failures
- Rust aquaHIDE™️ water-resistant premium grain buffalo patches at the distal end of the fingers provide a protective barrier around the fingernails & fingertips, which reinforces the base material & seams for added wear
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, offers additional flexibility & comfort
- High-performance signature Heatkeep®️ thermal insulation, laminated to a soft TR2 inner lining, provides superior heat-retention by trapping heat, repelling the cold, & wicking away moisture
- Gunn cut pattern allows for fewer seams between the fingers, reduces the exposure of seams in high-wear areas of the palm, & allows the back-of-hand-of hand base material to remain seamless for longer wear & comfort
|Features||Genuine Leather, Thermal, Water-Resistant|
|Suggested Uses||Construction & Hardware, Farm & Ranch, Outdoor Recreation, Snow & Ice Removal|
|Care Instructions||Do not wash. Spot treatment only.|
|Material Contents||Shell (60% WR Goat Leather, 40% Polyester); Fill (100% Polyester)|
|Material Warning||This product is made of genuine leather. Leather is a natural product derived from animal hides and, therefore, differs from hide to hide. Variations such as dents, scars, scratches, or wrinkles in the texture of the leather should not be considered a fault, but inherent of the natural beauty and uniqueness of the leather. Each piece of leather can vary in color, surface markings, strength, thickness, and density. In kind, the dyes used on the leather can adhere differently during the tanning process causing irregularities in the consistency and depth of the color. While we do our best to match left and right hands of each pair, differences may occur.|
This style contains PFAS. Countrywide, states are enacting bills to limit and/or ban the use of PFAS chemicals. We support this effort and are actively working with our suppliers to eliminate the use of potentially harmful chemicals in our products and to meet the compliance requirements of each state.
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||Pakistan|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review