Kids' Lightweight Fleece Mitt
Only %1 left
Luxuriously soft, these miniture mitts are made to keep little hands cozy. Blending breathable fleece with a stretchy polyester softshell, they’re warm, moisture-resistant, and comfortable to wear. slipNOT® dots on the palm provide better grip, and a pairing buckle keeps them together when not in use.
- Dark heather gray lightweight polyester-cotton soft-brushed fleece fabric back-of-hand retains warmth, dries quickly, & is breathable & moisture-resistant
- Black lightweight polyester softshell brushed fabric palm provides warmth & durability while wicking away moisture & providing breathability
- Comfortable, form-fitting polyester & elastic knit wrist at pulse-point, helps to retain warmth where heat often escapes the body, & prevents debris from infiltrating the glove
- slipNOT!® silicone detail on palm provide better tactile sensitivity & enhanced grip control
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, offers additional flexibility & comfort
- Mitt shell pattern reduces the amount of surface area exposed to the cold & helps retain the heat of the entire hand
- Reflective detail on back-of-hand for low-visibility conditions
- Pairing buckle keeps gloves together when not in use
|Color||Dark Heather Gray|
|Features||Breathable, Reflective, Slip-Resistant, Thermal, Washable|
|Suggested Uses||Being a Little Helper, Outdoor Recreation, Snow & Ice Removal|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Tumble dry on low.|
|Material Contents||Back-of-Hand (40% Cotton, 57% Polyester, 3% Rayon); Palm (100% Polyester); Cuff (88% Nylon, 6% Polyester, 6% Rubber)|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||Pakistan|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review