100-Glove Disposable Black Powder-Free Nitrile Multi-Pack
Special Price $15.95 Regular Price $31.99
You Save 50% ($16.04)
Only %1 left
Whether auto/mechanical, household cleaning or painting, these disposable back 5 ml thick industrial grade, puncture-resistant nitrile gloves are built for flexibility and reliable protection when working with fresh adhesives, inks, or even in labs. A powder-free interior allows for worry-free use when working in dust, debris, or other sensitive environments. Ambidextrous design ensures you can use these gloves on either hand and extended cuffs add additional wrist and forarm coverage to keep you extra safe.
- Black 5-mil thick industrial-grade, puncture-resistant full textured nitrile ensures reliable protection, while maintaining dexterity for intricate applications
- Powder-free interior allows for worry-free use when working in dust & debris sensitive environments such as with fresh adhesives, inks, or in labs
- Rolled beaded cuff allows for quick on & off use, prevents roll-down, & offers drip protection for the wrist & forearm
- Ambidextrous design ensures identical pattern of the gloves, which allows for use on either hand
- Seamless design provides dexterity & comfort
- 100 gloves per box
- Packaged in a 9.2" x 2.8" x 4.7" carton
|Features||Chemical-Resistant, High-Dexterity, Oil-Resistant, Touch Screen Compatible, Waterproof|
|Suggested Uses||Automotive & Mechanical, Household Cleaning, Janitorial, Small Parts Handling|
|Care Instructions||Do not wash.|
|Material Contents||100% Nitrile|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China, Thailand|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review