Women's Heavyweight Magic Stretch Thermal String Knit
Only %1 left
Heavyweight and stretchy? That’s the magic of these thermal string knit gloves. The secret’s in their innovative blend of 10-gauge acrylic-spandex, which creates a sturdy yet flexible fabric. They slip on snug, wick away moisture, and keep out the cold. And with their touch-screen compatible thumb and index fingertip material, you don’t even have to take them off to use a smartphone. When your work is done, simply throw them in the washer for easy cleaning. Available in women’s-specific sizing.
- Burgundy, gray, or blue thermal 10-gauge acrylic-spandex blend knit shell is form-fitting & offers a snug fit that locks in warmth, repels the cold, & wicks away moisture
- Continuous acrylic-spandex blend & elastic knit wrist provides a snug fit at pulse-point, which helps to retain warmth where heat often escapes the body
- Touch-screen compatible thumb & index fingertip provide convenient access to devices while protecting hands
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, offers additional flexibility & comfort
- Ambidextrous design ensures identical pattern of the gloves, which allows for use on either hand
- Seamless design provides comfort & dexterity
|Color||Burgundy, Gray, or Blue|
|Features||Thermal, Touch Screen Compatible, Washable|
|Suggested Uses||Glove Liner, Outdoor Recreation|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Tumble dry on low.|
|Material Contents||(83% Acrylic, 15% Spandex, 2% Carbon Thread)|
|Material Warning||This style is available in multiple colors or patterns options. Color and/or pattern selection is not available for this product. By purchasing this item, you will receive one the options pictured.|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review