KincoPro™ Lined Waterproof Synthetic with Neoprene Cuff
Special Price $15.45 Regular Price $30.99
You Save 50% ($15.54)
Only %1 left
When you’re working outside on those cold and wet jobs that require grip control, you need a glove that will keep you warm, dry, and safe. These gloves are breathable, exceptionally tough, and offer exception grip. XtremeGRIP!® material along the fingers is crucial when you’re operating a jackhammer or other industrial equipment. It’s rounded out with an extended neoprene cuff that locks in the fit and warmth.
- Black woven canvas fabric back-of-hand
- Ulit7™ gray rubberized coated synthetic leather palm offers optimal gripping power
- XtremeGRIP!® reinforcement palm & fingertip patches provide additional durability & grip control
- Extended length neoprene cuff for extra warmth
- Comfortable neoprene knuckle strap provides impact protection
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, offers additional flexibility & comfort
- High-performance signature Heatkeep® thermal insulation, laminated to a soft TR2 inner lining, provides superior heat-retention by trapping heat, repelling the cold, & wicking away moisture
- PoreTec® breathable waterproof liner keeps hands dry from inside and out
- Angled, thin-edge piece of rubber sewn into thumb to wipe moisture from wet glasses & goggles
|Features||Thermal, Washable, Waterproof|
|Suggested Uses||Cold Storage, Construction & Hardware, Marine & Fishing|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Hang to dry, ensuring cuff remains open to allow air to access the interior of the glove.|
|Material Contents||Palm (70% Polyurethane, 30% Polyester); Back (80% Polyester, 20% Spandex)|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||Pakistan|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review