Kids' KincoPro™ Brown Synthetic
Only %1 left
A scaled-down version of our KincoPro™ men’s gloves, these are made for miniature hands. Their MiraG2™ golden grain synthetic leather is stretchy, quick drying, and abrasion-resistant, making them well-suited for an afternoon of helping out in the garden or tagging along on farm chores. Foam padding at the knuckle provides protection from scuffs and scrapes, and there’s even a strip of moisture-wicking Terry cloth at the thumb for when your child works up a sweat. Plus the gloves are machine washable, so throw them in the washer for easy cleaning after your child tires out.
- Form-fitting, stretchable brown polyester-spandex fabric back-of-hand provides a snug fit
- Durable golden MiraG2™ grain synthetic leather provides flexible, long-lasting palm protection & optimal grip control
- Easy-On™ cuff with shirred elastic wrist facilitates quick on & off use, while tightening the shell material to the hand for a secure fit & providing an additional preventative measure to block debris from further entering the glove
- Pieced polyester-spandex fabric hem incorporates an added piece of material, which creates a finished look, holds all layers of the glove together, & prevents fraying
- Foam padded knuckle protection helps to guard against bumps & abrasions
- Golden MiraG2™ grain synthetic leather patches on thumb protects critical wear zones for added longevity & tactile sensitivity
- Fourchette finger design offers a snug fit, while allowing for the natural extension & contraction of finger movement
- Golden MiraG2™ grain synthetic leather patches at the distal end of the index finger provides a protective barrier around the fingernails & fingertips, which reinforces the base material & seams for added wear
- Inset wing thumb, designed with a separate piece of material to match the natural angle of the thumb, adapts to the movement of the hand to provide great dexterity & comfort
- Quick-drying terry cloth on thumb offers convenient option for sweat absorption
|Suggested Uses||Construction & Hardware, Equipment Operation, Farm & Ranch|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Hang to dry, ensuring cuff remains open to allow air to access the interior of the glove.|
|Material Contents||Palm (50% Polyurethane, 50% Polyester); Back of Hand (80% Polyester, 20% Spandex)|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||Pakistan|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review