Women’s KincoPro™ HydroFlector™ Lined Water-Resistant Cream Synthetic with Pull-Strap
Only %1 left
Keep a pair of these KincoPro™ lined gloves on hand for everything from horse-riding and farm chores to home improvement projects and snow removal. Their innovative blend of polyester fabric and synthetic leather is both form-fitting and durable—giving you long-lasting, comfortable protection. A waterproof membrane laminated to the back-of-hand ensures your hands won’t get wet, while Heatkeep® thermal insulation ensures they won't get cold. And they are rounded out with an adjustable elastic cuff and pull-strap that locks in the women’s-specific fit and keeps debris out.
- Cream snowflake print water-resistant polyester fabric on the back-of-hand that is laminated to a TPU membrane provides a waterproof barrier to keep hands dry
- Durable tan MiraG2™ grain synthetic leather provides flexible, long-lasting palm protection & optimal grip control
- Tan MiraG2™ grain synthetic leather reinforcement patches, sewn onto the critical wear zones on the palm & between the thumb & index finger help to better withstand abrasions, guard seams from thread failure, & provide additional protection against base material failure to extend the longevity of the glove
- Soft & stretchable elastic wrist with adjustable hook & loop pull-strap cuff provides a comfortable & custom fit
- Form-fitting fourchette finger design offers a snug fit, while allowing for the natural extension & contraction of finger movement
- Tan MiraG2™ grain synthetic leather patches at the end of the fingers provide a protective barrier around the fingernails & fingertips, which reinforces the base material & seams for added wear
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, offers additional flexibility & comfort
- High-performance signature Heatkeep® thermal insulation, laminated to a soft TR2 inner lining, provides superior heat-retention by trapping heat, repelling the cold, & wicking away moisture
|Color||Cream Snowflake Print|
|Features||Thermal, Washable, Water-Resistant|
|Suggested Uses||Equine, Farm & Ranch, Home Improvement & DIY, Snow & Ice Removal|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Hang to dry, ensuring cuff remains open to allow air to access the interior of the glove.|
|Material Contents||Back-of-Hand (100% Polyester); Palm (50% Polyurethane, 50% Polyester); Cuff (70% Nylon, 30% Elastic); Fill (100% Polyester)|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||Pakistan|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review