Kids' Heavyweight Magic Stretch Thermal String Knit
Only %1 left
Form-fitting and snug, locks in warmth and repels the cold and moisture, what else could you want in a partner...er. Glove? This stretchy glove retains warmth where heat likes to escape and prevents dirt and debris from infiltrating the glove.
- Green, red, or black thermal 10-gauge acrylic-spandex blend knit shell is form-fitting & offers a snug fit that locks in warmth, repels the cold, & wicks away moisture
- Comfortable, form-fitting acrylic-spandex blend & elastic knit wrist at pulse-point, helps to retain warmth where heat often escapes the body, & prevents debris from infiltrating the glove
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, offers additional flexibility & comfort
- Ambidextrous design ensures identical pattern of the gloves, which allows for use on either hand
- Seamless design provides dexterity & comfort
|Color||Green, Red, or Black|
|Suggested Uses||Being a Little Helper, Glove Liner, Outdoor Recreation|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Tumble dry on low.|
|Material Contents||85% Acrylic, 15% Spandex|
|Material Warning||This style is available in multiple colors or patterns options. Color and/or pattern selection is not available for this product. By purchasing this item, you will receive one the options pictured.|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review