Grain Cowhide Chopper Mitt Shell
Special Price $14.99 Regular Price $24.99
You Save 40% ($10.00)
Only %1 left
Pair this chopper mitt shell with the Ragg Wool mitt liner for a complete winter glove that’s exceptionally durable and warm.
- Naturally water-repellent tan full grain cowhide provides long-lasting durability from wear & tear, while shielding the hand from punctures & abrasions
- Easy-On™ cuff with shirred elastic wrist facilitates quick on & off use, while tightening the shell material to the hand for a secure fit & providing an additional preventative measure to block debris from further entering the glove
- Turned grain cowhide hem is a simple rolled hem that creates a finished look & helps prevent fraying
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, offers additional flexibility & comfort
- Out-seam construction provides a seamless interior & eliminates rub points that often accompany bunched material typically inside the glove
- Mitt shell pattern reduces the amount of surface area exposed to the cold & helps retain the heat of the entire hand
- Designed to be worn with Ragg Wool mitt liner (5230)
|Suggested Uses||Farm & Ranch, Outdoor Recreation, Wood Chopping & Logging|
|Care Instructions||Do not wash. Spot treatment only.|
|Material Contents||100% Cow Leather|
|Material Warning||This product is made of genuine leather. Leather is a natural product derived from animal hides and, therefore, differs from hide to hide. Variations such as dents, scars, scratches, or wrinkles in the texture of the leather should not be considered a fault, but inherent of the natural beauty and uniqueness of the leather. Each piece of leather can vary in color, surface markings, strength, thickness, and density. In kind, the dyes used on the leather can adhere differently during the tanning process causing irregularities in the consistency and depth of the color. While we do our best to match left and right hands of each pair, differences may occur.|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, lead and/or lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||India|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review