Polyester Knit Shell & CoolCoat™ Micro-Foam Nitrile Palm with Impact Protection
Only %1 left
When you're working with augers or doing mechanical work in tight spaces, these gloves give you great impact protection without sacrificing a snug fit or dexterity. Featuring a strong 10-gauge polyester-elastic knit shell with flexible rubber knuckle padding and a nitrile coated palm, they expertly shield against abrasions and punctures. Plus, the hi-vis green TPR impact protection on the back-of-hand help keep you safe in hazardous conditions.
- Black 10-gauge polyester knit shell provides durability, resistance to abrasions, & protection from sunlight
- Black CoolCoat™ breathable micro-foam nitrile coated palm keeps hands cool & dry, while providing dependable grip, dexterity, & resistance to light oils
- Continuous polyester & elastic knit wrist provides a snug fit that helps to prevent debris from infiltrating the glove
- Color-coded polyester overlock hem indicates size & helps prevent fraying
- High-visibility green TPR armor, adhered to polyester fabric knit shell on the back-of-hand, fingers & thumbs, provides dorsal impact protection
- Seamless design provides dexterity & comfort
|Features||Anti-Vibration, Breathable, High-Dexterity, High-Visibility, Impact Protection, Oil-Resistant, Slip-Resistant|
|Suggested Uses||Automotive & Mechanical, Construction & Hardware, Equipment Operation, Oil & Gas, Towing & Winching|
|Care Instructions||Hand wash with gentle detergent and cold water. Hang to dry, ensuring cuff remains open to allow air to access the interior of the glove.|
|Material Contents||58% TPR, 29% Polyester, 13% Nitrile|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review