HydroFlector™ Waterproof Polyester Knit Shell & Double-Coated Nitrile
Only %1 left
When you’re doing dirty work, you need a glove that’s up to the task. With their thick, 13-gauge polyester knit shell and puncture-resistant palm, the HydroFlector® gloves are ready for rough conditions. The nitrile coating the entire glove provides a waterproof barrier when you’re working in the rain, and a textured, double-coated nitrile on the palm deflect scuffs and scrapes while delivering exceptional grip—even in wet and oily work environments. Their seamless design wraps effortlessly around your hands for a comfortable, custom fit. When your work is done, simply throw them in the washer for easy cleaning.
- 13-gauge polyester knit shell provides durability, resistance to abrasions, & protection from sunlight
- Red full-coverage smooth nitrile waterproof coating, known for its strength & superior puncture & tear resistance, offers excellent dexterity, & stands up well to light oils
- Textured black sandy nitrile coated palm provides optimal grip control, & offers dependable puncture & tear resistance
- Continuous polyester & elastic knit wrist provides a seamless, snug fit that helps to prevent debris from infiltrating the glove
- Color-coded polyester overlock hem indicates size & helps prevent fraying
- Seamless design provides dexterity & comfort
|Features||Chemical-Resistant, Oil-Resistant, Slip-Resistant, Washable, Waterproof|
|Suggested Uses||Irrigation & Pipe, Marine & Fishing, Oil & Gas, Recycling & Waste Management|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Tumble dry on low.|
|Material Contents||65% Nitrile / 35% Polyester|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review