CutFlector™ Knit Shell & Sandy Foam Nitrile Palm
Only %1 left
When you handle glass, metal, and other dangerous materials, the CutFlector™ is your hands’ best friend. With an American National Standards Institute (ANSI) rating of A5: Medium to heavy protection from cut hazards, their cut-resistant, 13-gauge knit shell is designed to withstand grazes from blades and other sharp objects. They’re also impervious to oil thanks to a double-dipped nitrile coated palm, which pulls double-duty to give you superior grip—even in wet and oily conditions. When your work is done, simply throw them in the washer for easy cleaning.
- ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 Cut Level A4 rating
- ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 Puncture Level 5 rating
- EN 388:2003 Blade Cut Resistance Level 5
- Speckled gray cut-resistant 13-gauge knit shell, which is a blend of high performance polyethylene (HPPE) filament, glass fiber, & polyester, provides superior protection against cuts & abrasions
- Black double-dipped sandy foam nitrile coated palm creates a barrier to liquid & oil permeation, while providing superior grip control in dry, wet & oily conditions
- Continuous HPPE filament, glass fiber, & polyester blend & elastic knit wrist provides a snug fit that helps to prevent debris from infiltrating the glove
- Seamless design provides dexterity & comfort
|Features||Cut-Resistant, High-Dexterity, Oil-Resistant, Slip-Resistant, Puncture-Resistant, Washable|
|Suggested Uses||Automotive & Mechanical, Construction & Hardware, Fencing, Marine & Fishing, Metal & Glass Handling|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Tumble dry on low.|
|Material Contents||48% Nitrile, 28% HPPE, 12% Fiber Glass, 8% Polyester, 4% Spandex|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review