HydroFlector™ Lined Waterproof Thermal Knit Shell & Double-Coated Nitrile
When you’re doing dirty work, you need a glove that’s up to the task. With their double-layered, 10-gauge polyester knit shell and puncture-resistant palm, the HydroFlector® thermal gloves are ready for rough conditions. Their seamless design delivers a snug fit that locks heat in and keeps dirt out. The sandy nitrile coated palm pulls double-duty, acting as a barrier to liquid and oil saturation while delivering superior grip—even in wet and oily conditions. When your work is done, simply throw them in the washer for easy cleaning.
- Double-layered knit shell using gray heavyweight 15-gauge 100% polyester outer shell & soft black heavy thermal 7-gauge brushed-loop 100% acrylic inner liner locks in warmth, repels the cold, & wicks away moisture with seamless, form-fitting comfort
- Gray full-coverage smooth nitrile waterproof coating, known for its strength & superior puncture & tear resistance, offers excellent dexterity, stands up well to light oils, & maintains flexibility in cold environments to keep the entire hand warm & dry
- Textured black sandy nitrile coated palm provides optimal grip control, & offers dependable puncture & tear resistance
- Continuous polyester-acrylic blend & elastic knit wrist provides a seamless, snug fit at pulse-point, which helps to retain warmth where heat often escapes the body, & helps to prevent debris from infiltrating the glove
- Color-coded polyester overlock hem indicates size & helps prevent fraying
- Seamless design provides dexterity & comfort
|Features||Chemical-Resistant, Oil-Resistant, Slip-Resistant, Thermal, Washable, Waterproof|
|Suggested Uses||Irrigation & Pipe, Marine & Fishing, Oil & Gas, Recycling & Waste Management, Snow & Ice Removal|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Tumble dry on low.|
|Material Contents||65% Nitrile, 20% Acrylic, 15% Polyester|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|