CutFlector™ Knit Shell & Latex Palm
Special Price $3.95 Regular Price $7.99
You Save 51% ($4.04)
Only %1 left
When you handle glass, metal, and other dangerous materials, the CutFlector™ is your hands’ best friend. With an American National Standards Institute (ANSI) rating of A3, this 13-gauge knit shell is designed to withstand grazes from blades and other sharp objects. Incorporating a latex coated palm, these gloves work double-duty to give you superior grip. When your work is done, simply throw them in the washer for easy cleaning.
- ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 Cut Level A3 rating
- ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 Puncture Level 4 rating
- EN 388:2003 Blade Cut Resistance Level 3
- Yellow 13-gauge cut-resistant knit shell, woven with 100% Kevlar® thread, effectively guards hands against cuts & abrasions while maintaining comfort & dexterity
- Durable black crinkle latex coated palm offers solid abrasion, puncture & tear resistance, superior grip control, & long-lasting elasticity
- Continuous Kevlar® & elastic knit wrist provides a snug fit that helps to prevent debris from infiltrating the glove
- Color-coded polyester overlock hem indicates size & helps prevent fraying
- Seamless design provides dexterity & comfort
|Features||Cut-Resistant, High-Dexterity, Slip-Resistant, Washable|
|Suggested Uses||Automotive & Mechanical, Metal & Glass Handling, Towing & Winching|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Tumble dry on low.|
|Material Contents||55% Latex, 45% Polyester|
|Material Warning||This product contains natural rubber latex that may cause an allergic reaction. These gloves should NOT be worn if the wearer is allergic to latex. In the unlikely event of an allergic reaction, discontinue use of gloves immediately and consult your healthcare provider.|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review