Warm Grip® Thermal Knit Shell & Latex Palm
Only %1 left
Don’t just get a grip, get a Warm Grip®. With their extra thick, 10-gauge acrylic knit, the Warm Grip® thermal gloves deliver the warmth you need for work in freezing temperatures. A durable crinkle latex coated palm pulls double-duty protecting against punctures and providing enhanced grip, all while their snug, seamless design locks heat in and keeps dirt out. When your work is done, simply throw them in the washer for easy cleaning.
- Black Warm Grip® heavy thermal 10-gauge 100% acrylic knit shell locks in warmth with seamless, form-fitting comfort that repels the cold, & wicks away moisture
- Durable black crinkle latex coated palm offers solid abrasion, puncture & tear resistance, superior grip control, & long-lasting elasticity
- Continuous acrylic & elastic knit wrist provides a seamless, snug fit at pulse-point, which helps to retain warmth where heat often escapes the body, & helps to prevent debris from infiltrating the glove
- Color-coded polyester overlock hem indicates size & helps prevent fraying
- Seamless design provides dexterity & comfort
|Features||Slip-Resistant, Thermal, Washable|
|Suggested Uses||Construction & Hardware, Digging & Trenching, Farm & Ranch, Marine & Fishing, Snow & Ice Removal|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Tumble dry on low.|
|Material Contents||55% Latex, 43% Acrylic, 2% Rubber Elastic|
|Material Warning||This product contains natural rubber latex that may cause an allergic reaction. These gloves should NOT be worn if the wearer is allergic to latex. In the unlikely event of an allergic reaction, discontinue use of gloves immediately and consult your healthcare provider.|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review