HydroFlector™ Lined Waterproof Hi-Vis Orange Thermal Knit Shell & Double-Coated Latex
Only %1 left
In hazardous work environments you need gloves that will keep your hands comfortable while also keeping you visible. That’s where these hi-visibility HydroFlector™ gloves come in. Their double-layered knit shell fuses a hi-vis orange polyester outer shell with a brushed acrylic inner thermal lining for maximum warmth and visibility in low light. Infused with a water-resistant additive, they repel water like a champ, and their double-coated latex palm gives you a grip that won’t fail—whether you’re laying pipe, working on an oil rig, or sorting through recyclables. When your work is done, simply throw them in the washer for easy cleaning.
- Double-layered knit shell using high-visibility orange heavyweight 15-gauge 100% polyester outer shell & soft gray heavy thermal 7-gauge brushed-loop 100% acrylic inner liner locks in warmth, repels the cold, & wicks away moisture with seamless, form-fitting comfort
- High-visibility orange full-coverage smooth latex coating provides a flexible waterproof barrier to keep the entire hand warm & dry
- Black sandy latex coated palm coating maintains elasticity in low temperatures, offers abrasion protection, & provides a textured surface to increase grip control in liquids
- Continuous polyester-acrylic blend & elastic knit wrist provides a seamless, snug fit at pulse-point, which helps to retain warmth where heat often escapes the body, & helps to prevent debris from infiltrating the glove
- Color-coded polyester overlock hem indicates size & helps prevent fraying
- Seamless design provides dexterity & comfort
|Features||Chemical-Resistant, High-Visibility, Slip-Resistant, Thermal, Washable, Waterproof|
|Suggested Uses||Irrigation & Pipe, Marine & Fishing, Oil & Gas, Recycling & Waste Management, Snow & Ice Removal|
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold with a gentle detergent. Tumble dry on low.|
|Material Contents||65% Latex, 20% Acrylic, 15% Polyester|
|Material Warning||This product contains natural rubber latex that may cause an allergic reaction. These gloves should NOT be worn if the wearer is allergic to latex. In the unlikely event of an allergic reaction, discontinue use of gloves immediately and consult your healthcare provider.|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and/or lead compounds & phthalates, including DEHP or DINP, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review