Suede Cowhide with Double-Palm & Safety Cuff
Only %1 left
Double the palm protection, double the durability. Whether you’re working on the farm, in the garden, or on the construction site, these gloves deliver the tried-and true reliability of suede cowhide, with extra patches of cowhide on the palm, thumb, and index finger for long-lasting wear. A knuckle strap shields from scuffs and sudden blows, while an elastic wrist and rubberized safety cuff give you a protective, locked-in fit.
- Striped cotton-blend canvas fabric on back-of-hand offers lightweight, breathable coverage
- Gray suede cowhide palm provides good durability from wear & tear, while shielding the hand from punctures & abrasions
- Teal suede cowhide patches on full-palm, thumb, & wrap-around index finger reinforce the high-wear areas of the glove to better withstand abrasions & to extend the longevity of the glove
- Patches sewn with extra-strength Draylon® thread prevent thread failure due to extended wear & high-abrasion applications
- Cotton-blend canvas fabric heavy rubberized safety cuff guards wrist from outside elements & helps to deflect debris when layered over long sleeves
- Shirred elastic tightens the shell material to the shape of the hand above the widening of the palm & provides an additional preventative measure to block particles from further entering the glove
- Leather palm extending to the wrist offers additional inner-wrist protection & reduces stress & damage to the seam
- Green pieced cotton-blend canvas fabric hem incorporates an added piece of material, which creates a finished look, holds all layers of the glove together, & prevents fraying
- Gray suede cowhide knuckle strap provides added protection from bumps & abrasions
- Wrap-around index finger design creates increased durability & comfort, & ensures that the high-rub areas on the exterior of the finger are not compromised by potential thread or seam failures
- Gray suede cowhide patches at the distal end of the fingers provide a protective barrier around the fingernails & fingertips, which reinforces the base material & seams for added wear
- Angled wing thumb design, which is seamless between the palm & thumb, offers additional flexibility & comfort
- Soft polyester-cotton blend lining on palm wicks moisture to keep the hand comfortable & dry
- Gunn cut pattern allows for fewer seams between the fingers, reduces the exposure of seams in high-wear areas of the palm, & allows the back-of hand base material to remain seamless for longer wear & comfort
- Leather welt at high-contact base of middle & ring fingers reinforces seam strength & durability
|Features||Abrasion-Resistant, Genuine Leather, Puncture-Resistant|
|Suggested Uses||Construction & Hardware, Farm & Ranch, Lawn & Garden|
|Care Instructions||Do not wash. Spot treatment only.|
|Material Contents||60% Cow Split Leather, 40% Cotton|
|Material Warning||This product is made of genuine leather. Leather is a natural product derived from animal hides and, therefore, differs from hide to hide. Variations such as dents, scars, scratches, or wrinkles in the texture of the leather should not be considered a fault, but inherent of the natural beauty and uniqueness of the leather. Each piece of leather can vary in color, surface markings, strength, thickness, and density. In kind, the dyes used on the leather can adhere differently during the tanning process causing irregularities in the consistency and depth of the color. While we do our best to match left and right hands of each pair, differences may occur.|
This style contains PFAS. Countrywide, states are enacting bills to limit and/or ban the use of PFAS chemicals. We support this effort and are actively working with our suppliers to eliminate the use of potentially harmful chemicals in our products and to meet the compliance requirements of each state.
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, lead and/or lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China, India|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review