Premium Grain Sheepskin Driver with Palm Patch
Only %1 left
Supremely soft and flexible sheepskin sewn with Kevlar® heat-resistant thread gives these drivers the durability and versatility to tackle a wide range of projects at the farm, ranch, cabin, or construction site. An added patch of golden grain sheepskin on the palm provides extra reinforcement against wear and tear, whether you’re swinging an axe or gripping a jackhammer. Pull them on and off quickly with a shirred Easy-On™ cuff that sits snug against your wrist, and enjoy a full range of finger motion with the gloves’ ergonomic keystone thumb.
- Golden premium grain sheepskin back-of-hand & dark brown premium grain sheepskin palm has a natural elasticity that provides a soft, form-fitting & comfortable fit while maintaining good durability
- Golden premium grain sheepskin patches on palm reinforce the high-wear areas of the glove to better withstand abrasions & to extend the longevity of the glove
- Easy-On™️ cuff with shirred elastic wrist facilitates quick on & off use, while tightening the shell material to the hand for a secure fit & providing an additional preventative measure to block debris from further entering the glove
- Brown pieced sheepskin hem incorporates an added piece of material, which creates a finished look & prevents fraying
- Out-seam index finger provides the smooth, comfortable feel of a seamless interior & eliminates rub points that often accompany bunched material typically inside the glove
- Ergonomic keystone thumb design, which includes an extra sewn-in piece of material, offers flexible, full-range of motion & helps to prevent hand fatigue
- Gunn cut pattern allows for fewer seams between the fingers, reduces the exposure of seams in high-wear areas of the palm, & allows the back-of hand base material to remain seamless for longer wear & comfort
- Leather welt at high-contact base of middle & ring fingers reinforces seam strength & durability
- Sewn with heat-resistant Kevlar®️ thread to prevent thread failure due to contact with flames, sparks, & high-temperatures
|Suggested Uses||Construction & Hardware, Farm & Ranch, Merchandise & Material Handling, Wood Chopping & Logging|
|Care Instructions||Do not wash. Spot treatment only.|
|Material Contents||Grain Sheepskin|
|Material Warning||This product is made of genuine leather. Leather is a natural product derived from animal hides and, therefore, differs from hide to hide. Variations such as dents, scars, scratches, or wrinkles in the texture of the leather should not be considered a fault, but inherent of the natural beauty and uniqueness of the leather. Each piece of leather can vary in color, surface markings, strength, thickness, and density. In kind, the dyes used on the leather can adhere differently during the tanning process causing irregularities in the consistency and depth of the color. While we do our best to match left and right hands of each pair, differences may occur.|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, lead and/or lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||Pakistan|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review