Premium Split Cowhide with Thumb Strap
Special Price $7.45 Regular Price $14.99
You Save 50% ($7.54)
Only %1 left
Welding and working with hot machinery requires a glove with the perfect balance of durability and protection. Combining Kevlar® heat-resistant thread in fully welted seams for ultra strength toughness, these premium russet and gray full split cowhide gloves deliver exceptional protection and long-lasting wear. Their straight thumb design helps ensure a firm grip when handling tools, while fleece lining keeps your hands comfortable from a job’s start to finish.
- Russet & gray premium full side split cowhide provides excellent durability from wear & tear, while shielding the hand from punctures & abrasions
- Gauntlet cuff lined with fire-retardant material provides extended forearm protection
- Turned split cowhide hem is a simple rolled hem that creates a finished look & helps prevent fraying
- Straight thumb design, sewn perpendicular to the wrist, helps to ensure a firm grip
- Heat-resistant cotton-fleece lining on the back-of-hand & palm, which naturally withstands flames & heat & does not melt like polyester, provides a comfortable barrier to cold conditions
- Gunn cut pattern allows for fewer seams between the fingers, reduces the exposure of seams in high-wear areas of the palm, & allows the back-of hand base material to remain seamless for longer wear & comfort
- Fully welted seams reinforce seam strength & durability
- Sewn with Kevlar® heat-resistant thread to prevent thread failure due to contact with flames, sparks, & high-temperatures
|Features||Genuine Leather, Heat-Resistant|
|Suggested Uses||Barbeque Cooking, Fireplace Maintenance, Welding|
|Care Instructions||Do not wash. Spot treatment only.|
|Material Contents||Shell (100% Cowhide Split Leather); Lining (100% Cotton Fleece)|
|Material Warning||This product is made of genuine leather. Leather is a natural product derived from animal hides and, therefore, differs from hide to hide. Variations such as dents, scars, scratches, or wrinkles in the texture of the leather should not be considered a fault, but inherent of the natural beauty and uniqueness of the leather. Each piece of leather can vary in color, surface markings, strength, thickness, and density. In kind, the dyes used on the leather can adhere differently during the tanning process causing irregularities in the consistency and depth of the color. While we do our best to match left and right hands of each pair, differences may occur.|
|⚠️ California Proposition 65 Warning||This product can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, lead and/or lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer & birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Country of Origin||China|
How to Measure:
Find your glove size quickly & easily by identifying the circumference of your palm using a pliable measuring tape. The measurement (in U.S. inches) should be taken from the inside of your thumb to the outside of your pinky finger. To ensure an accurate sizing, use your dominate hand when you’re measuring. The total length of the measurement can then be converted to your most appropriate Kinco® glove size using the conversion chart.
What about “One-Size Fits All”?
If the glove-style you’ve selected is made in “one-size fits all”, please note that the average for this type of glove would fit a men’s size Medium to Large & a women’s size Small to Medium.
|5" - 6"||Kids' Small (KS)|
|6" - 7"||X-Small (XS)||Small (S)||Kids' Medium (KM)|
|7" - 8"||Small (S)||Medium (M)|
|8" - 9"||Medium (M)||Large (L)|
|9" - 10"||Large (L)|
|10" - 10-1/2"||X-Large (XL)|
|10-1/2" - 11"||XX-Large (XXL)|
|One Size||Medium (M ) / Large (L)||Small (S) / Medium (M )|
Write Your Own Review