noun \in-'te-grə-tē\ 1) firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values : INCORRUPTIBILITY 2) an unimpaired condition : SOUNDNESS 3) the quality or state of being complete or undivided : COMPLETENESS
Since 1975, when our flagship styles was created, the 1927® and 1927KW®, we have remained committed to steadfastly backing up our brand in the marketplace and with our Dealer partners. Although we continue to add new styles on a regular basis, we know what the best sellers are and continue to supply these foundational styles.
noun \'kwä-lə-tē\ 1) a: peculiar and essential character b: an inherent feature
2) a: degree of excellence b: superiority in kind
Since 1975, Kinco Gloves has maintained a level of quality that has become an expected “standard” in the marketplace. A true and generous fit is fundamental to a good wearing pair of gloves. Combined with choice materials – from leathers to insulation options, to natural and synthetic fabrics – Kinco gloves are designed and constructed to meet high standards.
noun \ba-lən(t)s\ 1) a means of judging or deciding 2) an aesthetically pleasing integration of elements
Durable, but supple. Long-wearing, but comfortable. Fashionable, but practical. Kinco gloves are the result of a myriad of factors all taken into consideration when developing a product. The possibilities are endless, but finding the right mix of elements is what makes us successful.
noun \,i-nə-'vā-shən\ 1) the introduction to something new 3) a new idea, method, or device
Kinco is never content to rest on our laurels! The sky is the limit when it comes to new ideas, methods, styles, design, materials. Our R+D department is in constant search around the globe for new products to bring to market that will fill a niche, enhance and add value a retail set and provide the consumer with the right pair of gloves for their changing needs.
I want to buy, can I buy direct from Kinco?
- Sorry, but Kinco does not sell its full product line to the consumer directly. Kinco’s focus is to maintain a strong partnership with its many retail stores, distributors, websites, etc. around the world.
I am a consumer, where can I buy Kinco’s products ?
- We would be more than willing to help you find a store near you, website, catalog company, etc. that carries Kinco’s products. You can call or email Kinco - please go to our contact page. Note: If you only want for example to buy online then please specify this.
- Kinco does have an outlet/closeout website store that has some Kinco items and some other items for sale. Quantities, colors and sizes are limited since this is an outlet/closeout store only; get them while they last, once they are gone, they are gone. www.KincoOutlet.com
- Kinco has listed some links for some online websites that carry Kinco’s products. These stores don’t carry all of Kinco’s products so if there is something you want and you can’t find or you want help please contact us and we would be more than willing to help you.
My Kinco product is defective, what do I do?
- After you read the Kinco Guarantee statement and you feel that you have a “defective” product then please contact the store in which you purchased from and they will credit you or exchange/replace the product for you. Kinco has arrangements with its customers directly – the retailer you bought from and is unable to pay for freight for the product return, send credit/money/replacement product.
- Kinco doesn’t see and hear about the problems or suggestions that you have from a defective product or a product that you feel just could be improved or new for Kinco. If you have the time and wouldn’t mind Kinco would like to hear from you. The more detail you can provide the better including pictures.
I have a picture and/or story that I think would interest Kinco for marketing purposes, is Kinco interested?
- If you have a action picture or story that shows/tells how you have used the Kinco product, please email us. If you email Kinco your picture or story you agree that Kinco can use your likeness and verbiage in marketing materials.more information
I am NOT an end user/consumer and I want to sell Kinco’s products?
- Kinco has regional sales managers strategically placed around the United States and in its headquarter office. In order to find you the right salesperson please download the attached pdf form and then please fax or send a scanned copy to Kinco. If you are unable to download the form please contact us and we can mail, fax or email you one right away. Thank you for considering Kinco! If you are unable to open the form above, please click here.